[rescue] Does any one on the list run this?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:18:49 CDT 2013

Wow, that's some pretty intense investigation.
I agree there's a good chance it can still be legit, but hopefully people
think it's still worth looking into at least.

Didn't mean to make a huge thing out of it though, just thought there was a
chance someone here would know what's up...

In other news, as of like 10 minutes ago, I'm also in touch with the guy
who runs this.

An SGI octane 2 popped up on craigslist, sure enough-- same dude.

- Ian