[rescue] Does any one on the list run this?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:25:28 CDT 2013

I didn't want to be the first to say this but most of the machines he
calls out explicitly in the ad are in the higher eBay value camp. If
he's really a museum, why does he call out Sun 1s, or the Cube variant
NeXT? Why no SGIs, NeXTstations, Sun 2/3?

Why does he want an AlphaBook and not a SparcBook? Or a PaRISC
portable? Because an alpha one sold for a zillion dollars recently?

The cherry picking in his list seems awful fishy.

Glad someone else thinks this reeks as well.

Sent via mobile. From: mc68010