[rescue] Anyone dealt with a SPARCle laptop with bad video?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 6 12:30:24 CDT 2013

I'm willing to dig into that a bit... I did run a 'set-defaults' and
'reset-all' but it still acted the same.

I thought about trying a graphical display, see if it reset anything, but
when I booted the Sol9 DVD I got to the "choose a language" text prompt and
couldn't get past it. Not sure why... might have just been dog-slow and I
didn't give it enough patience.

Will try to find the video settings and such... haven't done much with my
Sun gear in a long time, but the laptop was hard to pass up, especially
with wifi and a dvd drive built in. :)

Thanks Earl and Paul.

Robert