[rescue] Ok.. Now I've got it bad... Anyone have an SS10?

Mike Shields shieldsm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 22:52:17 CDT 2013

You still have the itch? I have a 10 (and a lot more) in East Lansing that
I'd let go to a good home... It's even got the speaker box! Probably has a
9gb or 30gb disk in it, maybe with some version of Solaris on it. Probably
a couple of SM61 or SM71's in it and 256mb of ram or so. Only problem is
that I won't be back in Michigan for a few weeks, but I might be able to
get someone else to pull it out of the basement if you're in a real hurry.
:-)