[rescue] Forwarded from another list:

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 18 16:06:59 CDT 2013

From: Andrew K. Bressen <bressen at mirror.to>
To: suspects at elbows.org
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:55 PM
Subject: Anyone want a Sun Ultra 1 or SS2, condition unknown? (~Boston)

I'm doing some cleaning, I've got some old workstations to ditch.
I have no idea if they work or not, or memory or drive configs.

There's an Ultra 1, an Ultra 1e, and a Sparcstation 2,
and also I think an LX or Classic. No keyboards or mice.

I also have a few extra VAXstations left, if anyone would like one,
and probably a DECstation or two. These worked last time they were
powered.

Stuff is in Somerville MA and I'd like it gone very soon.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.