[rescue] PS/2 mouse driver for Xenix 386 2.3.4?

Andrew Jones andrew at jones.ec
Wed Jul 3 17:45:28 CDT 2013

Bochs is a potentially more faithful emulator, and it has always
supported serial mice. You may also want to try VMware
Workstation/Player (I've gotten SCO OpenSewer to run in it before.)

Lastly, this CVS commit looks like QEMU experimented with an ms serial
mouse emulation.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2009-02/msg00526.html