[rescue] Need help in booting Sun 2/50

Michael Ng michaelng0623 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:45:29 CDT 2013

Hi Michael,
How do I know if it is a 3.0 boot ROM? If it is 3.0, is there downloadable
CDROM image from the web? Does this need a very rare SCSI CDROM drive?

If I do not use Sun 3/60 as server and use NetBSD instead, can I install
NetBSD in a modern laptop and netboot the Sun 2/50?

I think I wont go to physical tape approach, feedback from several members
are discouraging and either the tapes or the drive may not work..

Michael