[rescue] Anyone using a Sun X4200 these days?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Jan 26 21:03:12 CST 2013

Hate to AOL here, but "me too"... I'd quite possibly be interested
even with it being an X4100 (still dual dualcore, but 1u / 2 drives /
riser board for expansion card, right?).

I'm still pondering getting the 4100M2s I saw -- wondering what low
profile PCI-X cards I have around (alas, my 10gbe cards are full
height). Even with the lack of useful answers on what to do with them,
I can figure it out somehow. :)

Robert