[rescue] Adobe cs2 downloads from adobe.com

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:12:27 CST 2013

On 9 Jan 2013, at 02:23, John Ruschmeyer wrote:

> What I don't get is why they included serial numbers on the page if it was
> just supposed to be for registered users. That seems unnecessary, at best.

The way CS2 was written, most of the serial numbers require online
activation, but Adobe presumably had a way of generating 'magic' serial
numbers that didn't. Because they shut down the online activation servers,
most of the original serials won't work, thus hey just issued a bog standard
'magic' one that needs no online activation.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>