[rescue] Sun gear free for pickup - Montreal - No shipping.

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jan 8 00:26:29 CST 2013

> The following are available free for pickup in Montreal (Mouse, are
> you interested?)

I am.  Whether I'm interested enough to actually take them will depend
on, for example, how much physical space they take up and how difficult
transport proves to be.

I'm going to send you off-list mail.  Since it appears you send through
Yahoo, I think you won't be able to reach me directly at my
rodents-montreal.org address, but I think mouse at netbsd.org should work;
that's what I'll put in my fron-line.  If you don't get something from
me, or can't reply for some reason, a ping here would be appreciated.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org