[rescue] Transplanting a Sun Fire V210 motherboard - PSU requirements?`

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Wed Feb 27 12:51:43 CST 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 01:48:22PM -0500, Mauricio Tavares wrote:

>       Would you like to borrow my PSU for the time being? Specially if
> you map its pins  <evil grin>.

Thanks, I actually have enough PSUs, what I am missing is the 4-pin
connector that goes through the bulkhead to the front card. The connector on
the PSU I want to swap in there shattered from heat or age and I need to
scrounge another one. And both my UPS have died recently and I can't get
batteries at the moment, so I'm loathe to use my good boxes until I get
things straightened out.

Can you find the info you need on sunshack (archive.org)?