[rescue] Transplanting a Sun Fire V210 motherboard - PSU requirements?`

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Feb 27 12:31:07 CST 2013

>> [...] NetBSD [...]; even now, as far as I can tell Linux is the only
>> other option for the variety of hardware I have, [...]
> Something wrong with OpenBSD?

True, I tend to forget them.

I personally won't have anything to do with it becaues it's got Theo,
with whom I had a bit of a dustup that means I want to avoid anything
he's involved in.  (Avoiding OpenSSH was one of the motivations behind
my writing moussh, for exmaple.)

So far, my perception of OpenBSD has not been enough better than NetBSD
to override that.

What I'd _like_ to do is to head off in my own direction.  I'm not sure
what, and I'm not sure I'm capable, but I am sure it would be
interesting.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org