[rescue] Transplanting a Sun Fire V210 motherboard - PSU requirements?`

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Feb 27 11:28:44 CST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I don't understand it.  Solaris has loyal customers...he's gonna lose money unless he just wants to patent troll.

| Infact - it makes me really angry.
|
| And it's a trend too.  For example - I've never thought that JAVA
| would
| just be "ignored" for maintenance....

Yeah!  It boasts running on what? Billions of devices? ;)

| As Ellison goes further with the assimilation of SUN, he just
| assaults
| any community interest in the platform and applications.
|
| I think most old Sun guys like me just resent him.

I'm not even an old Sun guy and I resent him.  He is completely destroying the community and closing off what Sun had very, very open.

| I'll just choose OpenIndiana or move towards Linux or the *BSD crowd.

I'm stuck on Solaris until recent OpenIndiana works properly on my Fire V480. (the build for it sorta...doesn't implement IPS meaning I can't create zones...)

| /M

Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff
http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments