[rescue] Transplanting a Sun Fire V210 motherboard - PSU requirements?`

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Feb 27 10:56:25 CST 2013

" From: microcode at zoho.com
"
" []
"
" Patches?! We don't need no stinkin' patches..ahahahahaha ;-)
"
" I'm still running a copy of XP from 2002 for a VPN for work. I guess you
" could say I'm just not that worried about it. Then again, I'm a home user, I
" don't run anything important. YMMV.

yabbut - for xp you can get patches, free even.  it's still under
support - for another month or two...