[rescue] Smaller patch panels? (home wiring)

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Wed Feb 20 04:13:10 CST 2013

On 02/19/2013 22:42, Bill Bradford wrote:

> One thing I need is a 24 or 48-port RJ45 (Cat5/e) patch panel to
> terminate some runs into.  Anybody have one sitting in a junk parts
> box somewhere that will let it go cheap?

I've got a number of AT&T SYSTIMAX 24 port 1100CAT5 1U modular jack
panels, RJ45 on front, 110 punch down on back. New in box, left over
from an office space build-out a bunch of years ago. Part number /
COMCODE is 106930241.

These are CAT 5 panels that look like the panel below, but mine are not
CAT 5E. They don't have the labels or zip ties shown, but there was a
pack of four rack screws in the boxes I checked.

http://www.commscope.com/catalog/systimax/product_details.aspx?id=18426

Bill can have two for cost of shipping. If anybody else wants one, I'd
like $10 plus S&H. Each box w/ one panel is 1.2 pounds, ships from
94703. Let me know.

--S.