[rescue] SparcBook 1 on Ebay

mc68010 mc68010 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:06:36 CST 2013

On 2/5/2013 4:43 PM, Ian Finder wrote:
>    Drat- that was supposed to send yesterday but my phone died.
>
> Listing has ended. Sorry all. :(
>
> Sent via mobile.

Probably a good thing. Those SPARCBook 1 were never very reliable, even
when new, and basically impossible to repair. It it doesn't power on now
it probably never will. Last two I've run into the battery had leaked
out and basically dissolved the insides. Even at $24 I'd stay far away
unless it was shown working.