[rescue] FTGH: DEC 7' Rack (Austin Area)

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 30 20:01:08 CDT 2013

I have a 7-foot DEC four-poster rack (H9702) that's free to anyone in the
Austin area who wants it.  I'll deliver within, say, 50 miles of 78621.

It has no side panels, as I have two racks and only one set.  If
side-panels will make the deal for you, and you'll take both racks, you
may have them.  In any case, I'll include the frame that mates the two
racks together.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "No matter how much the government controls...any
Elgin, TX         %  problem will be blamed on whatever small zone of