[rescue] Sun VME P2 connector pinout

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Sun Aug 25 02:09:48 CDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 11:13:34PM -0700, r.stricklin wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2013, at 10:12 PM, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
>
> > Also what about this?
> >
> > http://pinouts.ru/Slots/vmebus_pinout.shtml
>
> Thanks, but those refs are apparently both just for the "official standard"
> which doesn't tell me anything about what Sun did with rows A and C of P2.
>
> Maybe I overlooked something?

Sorry. I don't know anything about this stuff so I sent the links I had
rather than guess they weren't relevant and hold back info that might have
been useful. There seems to be a mailing list on the VME faq. If it's still
active somebody ought to be able to help. If not and the archives are
searchable somewhere that might be another possibility.