[rescue] E5405 CPU upgrade?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Aug 22 00:15:46 CDT 2013

You may be able to dereference part numbers for the CPUs... I've done this
a fair bit on HP gear, with pretty good luck. Find the vendor part number
for the upgrade and convert it to S-Spec. As quirky as some vendors are,
the cpu itself is still the same.

Another thing to check is the Dell Community site.
http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/servers/f/956/t/19365441.aspx for
example talks about quad core processors in 2950s.