[rescue] FTGH: Storageworks Building Blocks

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 16 00:11:17 CDT 2013

I have 14 or so DEC Storageworks SBBs that I'm willing to part with for
the cost of shipping.  I'd like to be rid of them all in one go, but if
you'll take a handful, that's fine, too.

Ten are blue-grey with 4.3GB disks, and four are beige with green handles.
I'm pretty sure the blue-grey ones are ultra-wide SCSI and the beige ones
are fast-wide.

Model number on the grey ones is DS-RZ1CB-VW.
Model number on the beige ones is RZ29B-VW.

Most (all, possibly) of these have disks in them, but assume the disks
no-longer work.

If you're in the Austin area, I'll take them to you.  Otherwise, it's
postage (probably priority flat-rate) from 78710.

The storage array these came from will be recycled next week.  These won't
be far behind.

--
Jonathan Patschke  |  "For a successful technology, reality must take
Elgin, TX          %   precedence over public relations, for nature