[rescue] VMS for VAXstation

Camiel Vanderhoeven iamcamiel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 00:44:11 CDT 2013

Hi Steve,

There is a VMS User's Manual that covers most of your questions; it's
a bit of a read (but then, VMS is a bit of an operating system), but
if you do, I think you'll have a much better understanding of VMS. A
pdf can be found at
http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/731final/documentation/pdf/ovms_731_users.pdf.
It shouldn't be too hard to find a hard-copy of it.

Good luck!

Camiel