[rescue] Still searching for a Pizzabox Sparc, and a question about restoration after rodent infestation...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Apr 30 14:00:45 CDT 2013

" From: Christopher Purdy <escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com>
"
" No dice yet finding one somewhat local - Bring me your 1's, your 1+'s your
" 2's... I want to play with some mouldy oldies...
"
" I'm near Flint, MI but can drive to meet within about an hour...

i've got a '2+' [weitek powerup], but alas i'm not near flint...

" It seems a mouse took up residence in my MDD G4 while in storage - and made
" quite the mess of the top of the drive cage... chewed up some fan cables..
" and *ahem* fouled some of the metal in the area...
"
" any suggestions on how to clean up this mess?   What will remove rodent
" excreta and not destroy the components?  I was thinking distilled water and
" then allow it to dry...

isopropyl oughta be pretty safe too...