[rescue] long shot... anybody got a Gateway 486?

JP Hindin jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com
Tue Apr 30 12:54:50 CDT 2013

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
> I like the suitcase packed and ready to go.  If I filled my garage like this,
> my wife would probably help me pack my suitcase :)
>
> http://kiwigeek.com/cgi-bin/jpgal?s=o&nd=GeekPala-May2011&ob=DSC_0252.JPG

<chuckles> That little corner is my wife's Stampin' Up stuff, and that's
one of three fully stocked cases she takes with her when she does
demonstrations.

I just realised why the building looks so odd - half of the far wall
(behind the Onyx2s) is covered in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves I bought
from a closing-down Borders.

That reminds me, if anyone is near Iowa and wants an Onyx2 rack (presumed
working, but I give no guarantees;) I could use to get rid of at least
three of them. Unless the SP/2 rack nightmare, the SGI racks are aluminium
and truly a delight to derack and transport!

 - JP