[rescue] long shot... anybody got a Gateway 486?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:50:43 CDT 2013

No, it doesn't run UNIX.

Tell ya what.  I'm going to drop off the list for a while.  I WILL be back.
 My OCD is flaring up today or something.  That counter for unread messages
in my RESCUE folder is like a crying baby or a ringing phone.  I can't
ignore it.  I have to check it.  Right now this is noise to me and perhaps
it's just me being touchy today or whatever.  I just can't deal with it.

I'll be back.  Promise.

-Bob