[rescue] Solaris for PrimePower 250?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:55:56 CDT 2013

I guess after dealing with the IRIX installer everything else seems
like a crowning achievement in usability.

I agree the error Solaris gives on unlabeled disks is really dumb
though.
Makes you think your drive / SCSI controller is messing up-- not that
the disk hasn't been prepped.

Sent via mobile. From: JP Hindin