[rescue] Solaris for PrimePower 250?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Apr 24 14:00:27 CDT 2013

" From: microcode at zoho.com
"
" On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:26:01AM -0700, Ian Finder wrote:
" > It's reasonably self explanatory on Solaris:
" >
" > # format
" >
" > Follow prompts.
"
" Yes, that's true. But I was talking about how to open another shell from
" inside the installer.

i concede i'm assuming he's using the graphic installer and not the
text one.

i haven't had the pleasure of 10 or 11 yet, but on all the installers
from sunos4 up to solaris 8, you can simply right-click over the
desktop and a menu with a shell window option will appear under the
mouse pointer.