[rescue] Solaris for PrimePower 250?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Apr 24 13:11:26 CDT 2013

" From: microcode at zoho.com
"
" On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:48:21AM -0500, Dr. Robert Pasken wrote:
" > If the disks do not have a Sun format label you will get a message
" > about no disks, BUT you should also see a message to the effect that
" > the disks are unlabeled. Then usual practive I followed was to boot
" > single user writeable and format the disks. That usually solved that
" > kind of problem.
"
" I think you should be able to do that once the installer exits back to the
" shell without having to boot into single user mode.

you don't even have to wait.  before you get to that failure, open a
shell window alongside the install one and format them there, then
continue with the install.