[rescue] Parts pulled from scrapped servers (Sun 220r, 420r, and E250) available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:37:36 CDT 2013

Quick update, the DVD-ROM & QFE/P appear to be spoken for.

And for those interested in shipping, I will be sending the items from
Trenton, NJ.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

(I will soon be parting out some Ultra 5/10s and the odd Sun4m box (SS10,
SS20, etc) and a couple Ultra 30 & 60s. If there are any parts from these
machines you'd like, don't hesitate to ask - off-list.)

Thanks,

Lionel

On Apr 20, 2013, at 4:43 PM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just scrapped a small pile of servers, but before I did I pulled some
parts others might be interested in...