[rescue] Unhappy MicroVAX II

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Thu Apr 18 00:28:06 CDT 2013

Thanks for rattling some dusty neuristors, ISTR the TOY battery has to be
good to boot.  There is a Radio Shack replacement battery for the
Panasonic cordless phone that is a nearly perfect fit: the right
connector, but the battery pack itself is just a tad to big for the clip
that holds down the original.  At least that's what I remember from my
4000/300.  -- Ian