[rescue] Unhappy MicroVAX II

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:56:44 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion...
Probably should have mentioned I did reseat all boards and ribbons
before asking this, and I amputated the TOY battery first thing upon
getting the machine.

Sent via mobile. From: mc68010
Sent: 4/16/2013 9:45
To: The Rescue List
Subject: Re: [rescue] Unhappy MicroVAX II
First thing I would do is reseat all the qbus cards and ribbon cables.
Something could have come loose just hauling it around. Make sure a
mouse or something didn't get in there. Check the battery too and make
sure it didn't leak on something.  I had one take out a console panel
once. I just remove them and leave them out now.

Check the ribbon cables to the console panel too.