[rescue] wanted DecTalk box

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:39:55 CDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
> Have a link to the software?

I have it myself but better to share a more public source.  This is
the link that was posted earlier (beware auto-play video on page)

http://www.theflameofhope.co/DECTALK.html

He's got a link to the s/w along with his notes on controlling it.

> What kind of PSU does it take?

iirc it's a fairly standard one.  My problem may have been with a
cracked power input jack or somesuch.  They have an internal battery,
so I wired up a 9V battery connector in place of it and that got it
working again, tho for how long on a dry cell, I never found out.