[rescue] Anyone willing to trade/part with assorted harddrives?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Apr 9 19:54:52 CDT 2013

My stockpiles of working/semi-working IDE and SCSI drives is starting to
dwindle and I like having lots of smaller-capacity drives around for
little experiments.

I have a bunch of SCSI controllers I can't use as well...so I could use
some SCSI drives for those. ;)

I am willing to offer some assorted IDE CD/DVD drives (5.25"...I have
about 12 of these spare. mostly untested).  Also willing to offer a
5.25" half-height 16G SCA SCSI drive in exchange for a smaller physical
size one ;)

Note: I do NOT need high capacity drives.

Note 2: No IBM Deathstars please.  I have enough of those already. ;)

Anyone have a bunch they're wanting to offload?

Thanks!

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff