[rescue] Anyone have some DECtalk gear?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:16:02 CDT 2013

I just bought a pair of chips from Sparkfun and a little audio amp board
and will make my own.   That crazy price tag, which as I understand it is
cheap for these things, really annoyed me into taking action.  If I make
more than one circuit board I'll open source it.  Basically I'm going to
make a replica of the prop used in WarGames.  Bud enclosure with a speaker
and a wire hanging out.  Easiest build ever.

-Bob