[rescue] Big Sun Equipment Needs To Go

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 09:20:22 CDT 2013

I'm slowly in the process of packing up to move out of Massachusetts,
and I'm at the point where it is important that I get rid of my larger
Sun equipment. I don't know what the internal specs are on these systems
anymore, but at one point in the recent past, I consolidated several
machines down to one "super" machine, in cases of the bigger systems
(e.g. E450).

I am not interested in trying to ship this equipment. Just too much
hassle, so unless you want to arrange the shipment on your own, this
stuff is pickup only (Westford, MA, 01886). This equipment is currently
at my employer's office, so there is a proper loading dock.

I'd love it if I could get a few bucks for this equipment, but more
importantly, I'd like them to find good homes. Anything that isn't
claimed in the next week or so is going to be "e-recycled".

(3) Netra T1-105 servers (1U)
(1) Netra ST-D130 server (1U)
(2) SPARCstation 10 workstations
(1) Axil 311 (SS10 clone)
(1) SunBlade 100
(1) Sun Ultra 10
(1) Sun Ultra 60
(1) Sun Ray 1 (with chip card)
(1) Sun StorEDGE A1000 (fully populated with disks)
(2) Sun E250 (one of them has a tape drive, both have CDROM)
(1) Sun Ultra Enterprise 450
(1) Sun Enterprise 420R
(1) Sun 13W3 CRT Monitor

I have one set of Solaris 7 (11/99) and Solaris 8 (10/01) SPARC media
kits. Neither has been used, though both have been opened (they're still
in their original packaging).

I've also got SGI Indigo2 and O2 systems (one of each) still at home, so
those are up for grabs as well.

~tom

==
Fedora Project