[rescue] Origin 2000, full rack, Norfolk, if you want it

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 21 11:30:23 CDT 2012

On 09/21/12 11:29, Richard wrote:
> In article <Pine.LNX.4.64.1209201434390.27635 at mh5.757tech.net>,
>     Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net> writes:
>
>> If anyone wants it, I've got an Origin 2000 full rack SGI. 16 x R10K.
>> Available!
>>
>> Worked when stored.
>
> If you don't get any takers here, make sure you ask on Nekochan.
>
> If you weren't 2,000+ miles away I might be inclined to take it off
> your hands, even though it has no graphics.

I'd be tempted out of academic curiosity and just to have an Origin
2000, except that I know realistically constraints on power to run it,
free time for the learning curve, and mobility to move it would almost
certainly conspire to keep me from ever getting it into operation, let
alone getting any useful work out of it.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.