[rescue] New baby needs shoes

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 14 14:30:01 CDT 2012

...Or something like that.  I just rescued a Sun X2200MP, 8-core
Opteron, which came to me with the server side of the rails but without
the rack side.  It's the standard Sun latch-retention rails with the
green squeeze tabs.  Does anyone happen to have an extra set of the rack
side not being used?

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.