[rescue] Z180 goodness (P112)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Oct 31 18:13:14 CDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:36:32AM -0400, Francois Dion wrote:
>http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2057605091/p112-single-board-computer-kit
>I think Bill Bradford had built one back in 2007. Bill, did you ever
>get UZI running on it?

It was more like '08-09, and it's languished in a half-finished state
due to stuff that went on in my personal life (sudden death of my wife,
etc).  I think I'd gotten all the sockets mounted on the board last time
I took a crack at it.  Also have an unassembled GIDE kit.

I may decide to get everything together and sell it to someone who has
the time to finish and play with it.  (Geoff R, I did get your email).

Also looking to sell my MacIvory II board set/docs/etc, as I bought it a
year and a half ago and haven't had time to do anything with it...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas