[rescue] SMD cap, X2602 (501-4882)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:03:40 CDT 2012

Look at the pads under a microscope.  There's a good chance it didn't come
off clean and you'll need to rework the PCB.  I have no guess as to what
the value is, however there's a high probability I have one.  I've got
thousands of reels of surface mount caps and resistors.   4000 on a reel.
heh.  1000 lifetime supplies so I'm happy to share if you figure out what
it was.

-Bob