[rescue] Burroughs B1000 series minicomputer disk exerciser

Justin Haynes justin at justinhaynes.com
Sun May 13 22:24:47 CDT 2012

John -

I'm in town from now until Sunday 20th when I leave.  I'm ccing the
list in case others in the area haven't spoken up and would like to
visit as well.  Maybe they can speak now and we'll drop rescue from
future ccs as we coordinate with Bill. :-)

Thanks,

Justin

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Justin Haynes
<justinhenryhaynes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Me too.  I haven't forgotten the disk exerciser and will bring it when I
come to houston this month.  Will let ou know.