[rescue] Need Tahiti 4 MO jumpers

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:37:58 CDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Jonathan Sturges <jonathansturges at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Ahh, this is where the Wayback Machine
> really helps.  I got this far:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030625180647/http://www.maxoptix.com/ftp/optical/
> Within that snapshot, there's a link to the T4 1300's jumpers:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030825032859/http://www.maxoptix.com/ftp/optical
> /Support/switchsettings/t4-13swi.htm
> ...but the images are missing.  Maybe you
> can figure it out from the text alone?

The annoying thing is that there are 10 jumpers but only nine are described.

I apparently didn't go far enough on archive.org because I was able to find
an older diagram for the T4-2600 but don't know if they would be the same.

Thanks, though. I do know which are the SCSI address jumpers, so I have a
start.

John