[rescue] Need Repair and restore information

rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:40:26 CDT 2012

We've have the same problem with the Periodic Tables in my school, they are
disintegrating.  At $300 each, it's an expensive replacement.  It's funny how
it started with the transuranium elements first. :-)

Bob

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 16, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net> wrote:

> On 3/15/2012 10:14 PM, Sandwich Maker wrote:
>> " From: J Keys <hcmjkeys at yahoo.com>
>>
>> " The second problem is a set of Apple MAC 20th Anv pens that have, the
pen
>> " bodies have turned very soft and sticky and help on stopping this so
that
>> " these too can be part of a display?
>>
>> sounds like the plasticizer weeping out from the original plastic.  i
>> don't have an answer for that.
>

> Actually I found it such an interesting concept I did a google search,
> came up with this:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/state-of-the-art
s/archive/2009/07/weeping-barbie-syndrome-strikes-walker-art-center.shtml