[rescue] Berkeley DB doc?

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Mar 14 08:01:46 CDT 2012

Unless the version you are interested in is one of the ones that were
marked "Dude, that's broken. Don't use that", all of the changelogs are
also available from the same page that you would download the sources
from. Namely:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/downloads/index-082944.html

And the documentation is contained in the source archive. Download the
source for the version you are interested in. Unpack it. Look at the
docs directory.

#* Barry Callahan
#* Technologist
#* RJL Systems