[rescue] Sun Hardware in need of a good home - Metro DC

mpickering at mindspring.com mpickering at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 3 19:46:12 CST 2012

All,

I am looking to do some storage clearing and have decided to part with some vintage Sun hardware and software.  This hardware is free to a good home or shipped/delivered at cost within reason.  Hardware is too numerous to list but here is a sampling:

Sun Netra workstation, 2 x UltraSPARC processors, 2GB RAM, 2 SCA disks, CD-ROM, graphics card.
Sparcstation 20 w/2 or 4 CPUs, 512MB, 2 SCA disks, CD-ROM, 24 bit VSIMM.  I also have an ZX board for it.
3 x Sparcstation 10
2 x Sparcstation 5.  1 is complete and functional
Sparcstation IPC
Sparcstation LX
Sun JBOD SCA enclosure
2 x Sun 411 enclosure (1 HDD, 1 CD-ROM)
Sun tape drive in 811 enclosure
Bin of SBus and MBus cards, SCSI cables, video cables and memory.  Enough parts to play with.
2 17 inch CRTs
2 Sun keyboards, numerous optical and mechanical mice.  Original optical mouse pad.
Solaris OS software boxed from 2.6 to 2.9.

I have some Netra blade servers and desktops and other vintage hardware (SGI Indigo, Indigo2, Octane, Indy, Atari 1040ST, etc) if interested.  I'm not going to bin it if there are no takers.  Just looking to clear space.

Matt