[rescue] Breaks my heart...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Mar 1 23:05:52 CST 2012

Toby Thain wrote:
> On 01/03/12 11:32 AM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
>>        It is a shame you are not in FL; I would at least make a fridge
>> out of one of them.
>>
>>        Also, save the CPUs and, if you can reach it, the cmos+battery
>> chip thingie.

and the associated SCSI cabling....

I have E450 backplanes (the larger and smaller ones), but no cabling....
(then again, no E450s either :-) ).  I loved those boxes.... but due to
their
size, I'd rather have an Ultra 80.  (due to power constraints, I'd
rather run
fewer #s of larger drives, than the E450s ability to run larger #s of
smaller
drives :-) ).

-- Curt