[rescue] Free: E420r

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Jun 11 22:52:45 CDT 2012

This is free to a good home (or even just a pretend good home).  It is
in 17603.

It has 4x 450 mhz processors, but I never actually installed the second 2.

It has some amount of RAM, I think maybe a gig.

It has a 36 gig drive (well, it had one when I was using it, and I'll
include one, but currently it is empty).

I believe the plastics are in fine condition, but I never actually
bothered reinstalling them since racking it (and years later un-racking it).

Shipping is probably not reasonable, but if you want to surprise me, go
ahead.

Anyway, I'd really like to free up space and make my wife happy.