[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 115, Issue 7

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Sun Jun 10 16:08:57 CDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM,  <rescue-request at sunhelp.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 13:50:17 -0400
> "Earl D. Baugh Jr." <earl at baugh.org> wrote:
>
>> I've got an Ultra 5 and Ultra 10 (both in working condition, with drives)
>> that are just taking up space.
>> They're going to go sometime soon.... any interest?   I'm in Zip Code
>> 30005
>
> Good grief, does an Ultra 5 really weigh 40 pounds?
>
> I was going to check on shipping prices but if that's correct I can't
> afford it.
>
> I hate to see so much Sun goodness going to the scrapper but it's happening
> more and more every day...

Yeah, I'm keeping my 220R, 420R adn SunBlade100 (and trusty SS10) but
with that, and the other stuff in the rack, I just can't see
justification to keep these as well.   Though, I have been tempted to
try to find a space for the Ultra 10... but the Ultra 5 is heading
out....

BTW, I'm willing to part stuff out...the less that goes, the better I'd
feel...

Earl