[rescue] Free Suns V240s 280R, Brocade switches, etc...

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Sat Jul 21 16:30:31 CDT 2012

Hi All,

Free for local pickup, near Plymouth Meeting PA USA, ZIP 19422

 3 x Sun 280R servers, complete with CPUs and RAM. No disks.
 2 x Sun V240 servers, with CPU and RAM. I think they had 4GB and 8GB RAM.
 1 x Brocade 2400 FC switch
 1 x Brocade 3800 FC switch
 1 x DS4000 IBM/LSI storage controller
 3 x EXP500 FC shelves with 36GB FC disks and sleds.

Please let me know if and when you can pick up, or it is all
going out in the trash on the next couple Wednesdays.

I also have available a ProFile external HD and an Apple LISA with water
damage to the motherboard, but maybe good CPU, RAM cards, and other
parts, but I want something for the Lisa--it's not free like the list above.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)