[rescue] Data General Power Supply?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Tue Jul 3 05:36:01 CDT 2012

I'd guess that they came from their AViiON large scale NUMA systems. I believe the central power supplies used boards like these to create high amp DC to send to the various CPU blocks in the full-rack chassis. Several jobs ago, my company was given a very large AViiON system in the hope that we'd port our database/4GL product to the system.  Some work started in that direction, but didn't finish before EMC bought DG and servers were scrapped.  The three rack behemoth stayed in the lab powered off until they closed the facility some years later.

John

Sent from my iPad