[rescue] OpenLook/Openwin WAS::::::::::Re: CDE

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:13:22 CDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:06 AM,  <rescue-request at sunhelp.org> wrote:
> From: "Joshua D. Boyd" <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
>> http://openlook.sourceforge.net/
>>

> Does it build on Linux?  This looks like it was just dumped and abandoned.

Ran OLVWM on Freebsd for awhile. Ran fast and light but decided I
liked XFCE somewhat better on my old Dell once I had the 2 gb it could
support in it and loaded XUbuntu 12.04 instead. Still, when I first
got the machine with a 20 gb HD & 256 mb ram, I could run Freebsd,
OLVWM & Opera successfully.

I used the code from sourceforge. The manuals there are a must if your
going use/program for it.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.