[rescue] CDE

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:34:31 CDT 2012

CDE sucked , has always sucked.  I remember when a company I was working
for in 1997 or 1998 licensed the source code - the programmers who looked
over the codebase said it was a tangled, spaghetti like mess, full of
half-working ideas and loaded with security holes.

That it is now open source will probably not change anything, aside from
letting people with legacy CDE needs be happy they can fix the bugs
themselves :-)

Cheers, Patrick